How to BUY & SELL at Bride to Bride Boutique (.com)!!
FIRST: Register on the site! Click on the “Register” link on the main page. From here you will be directed to enter some personal information and create a user name and password. Make sure to fill in all required fields.
You will then receive a registration email from Bride to Bride Boutique to the email address that you provided. Open this email and either click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser and your account will be activated! (If you don't receive this email be sure to check your "junk mail")
Then login to Bride to Bride Boutique using the user name and password that you created. Make sure to read the "User Agreement" and "Rules". You are ready to buy or sell!
1. Once you are logged in, click on “write and ad”. Ads stay active on the site until the items sells up to 18 months.
2. Fill in your contact info and select the appropriate "Status" (for sale, wanted, trade, sold" and select the appropriate item "Category". Give your item a headline, description, condition, quantity, and asking price (if the price is negotiable enter OBO - Or Best Offer).
3. Upload up to 3 photos – people want to see what they are buying! Pics must be no larger than 100KB. Please see “TIps” if you are having trouble uploading your file. You can find suggestions on how to reduce the size of your photo so that it will correctly upload.
4. Click "Save your Ad" and proceed to the "Pay Now" button to pay listing fee on PayPal (You can use a to PayPal account, or you can use a credit or debit card on the PayPal site - look for the credit card link on the PayPal site).
5. You can edit the Ad at any time by logging in, clicking on "My Ads". Choose the Ad you want to edit, scroll to the bottom of the Ad and hit "Edit Ad". You also have the option to "Delete Ad".
6. Potential buyers will contact you through an anonymous messaging system and it is up to you and the buyer to work out the payment and shipping terms. Pay pal is recommended. Make certain to agree on the price, method of payment, method of shipment and who incurs the shipping costs. You should track and insure your shipments. See "Tips" more suggestions on payments and shipping.
7. Once you have found a buyer for your item and the sale has been made please change the status from "For Sale" to "SOLD" or delete the ad from your account. Otherwise, you may continue to receive unwanted messages from potential buyers.
1. Login in and begin searching! You can find items by clicking on the category of the item that you are looking for and scrolling through the items. You can also find items by using the "search" button and typing in the key terms that pertain to the items you are looking for.
2. Once you find the item you are looking for, click the link at the bottom of the Ad to contact the seller through an anonymous messaging system.
3. Determine payment and shipping method with the buyer. Make certain you agree on the price, method of payment, method of shipping, and who will incur the shipping costs. Pay pal is recommended. You should require that the item is tracked and insured when shipped. See “Tips” for more payment and shipping suggestions
4. Enjoy you new purchase!!! RETURN TO THE SITE TO SELL YOUR LEFTOVER WEDDING ITEMS AFTER YOUR WEDDING DAY!!
Recommend this article...